On Hold & debug
The MultiBoard is a small board that contains the functionality of a STM32F407VGT6
The card is designed to be used in projects to test / rapid prototyping, providing a set of signals / function typically used on development of embedded applications.
The board has 2 x 40-pin expansion connectors each to use the signals made available by the microcontroller.
Some features on the card:
- Power In: external or USB
- Battery power connector
- External power regulated on board at 3.3v
- Connector for Micro-SD card over Secure digital input/output interface (SDIO)
- Main Crystal 8Mhz ( => 168 MHz)
- RTCC Crystal Clock
- Micro USB connector
- Programming connector (SWD)
- 1 Tactile Reset Button
- 3 LED for general use
- Power control of SD-Card reader by software
- Power control of EEProm & Flash Memory by pin header
- Possibility to connect Vref for analog to External Source
- Possibility to select Level for BOOT0 / BOOT1
- The 2 expansion headers can be SMD type or Pass-Trought
- SPI Serial Flash Memory SST25VF016B 16Mbit / 80 Mhz
- SPI Serial memory Serial Electrically Erasable PROM 256Kbit / 10 Mhz
- STM32F407VGT6 (32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100)
- Wireless connectivity 802.11 b/g/n (2 different module, SMD or PTH)
- SMT Transducer Buzzer
- 2 type of connector (SMD / PTH) for External power / Battery Power
- 7 extra pins from Wireless module (Read/Write/PWM)
- 8 extra pins from port expander (Read/Write/Pullup)
- Display port connector for display modules
you can use this card for test prototypes, control motors/displays, and many other things, personally i have used this card to start prototype of domotic circuits and for my DIY reflow oven (look SMD OVEN F1 project).
This board have Floating Point Hardware, and many other interesting things, first of all WiFi.
If you are interested on this board, please contact me!
Suggestions/Opinions are welcome! write it! we need feedback
Board version 1.1b
19/11/2015 Board set on Hold, too many things to do, no time to test the firmware
02/07/2015 Send board 1.1b to PCB Farm
21 /06/2015 Changed connector for Boot0 pin, tested library for M23S17 expander, added power led, and some minor improvements
15/05/2015 Corrected the Display port connector pins spaces on PCB, already no time to check all!
05/04/2015 Board assembled (not completly), without WiFi & Headers
02/04/2015 PCB Arrived
17/03/2015 PCB ready and shipped
09/03/2015 sent gerber file to farm
02/03/2015 published preview