re-routing to be pin compatible with Multiboard STM32F4
The MultiBoard is a small board that contains the functionality of a PIC32MX460F512L
The card is designed to be used in projects to test / rapid prototyping, providing a set of signals / function typically used in the development of embedded applications.
The board has two 40-pin expansion connectors each to use the signals made available by the microcontroller.
Some features on the card:
- Power In: external or battery or USB connector
- Power available on board : 1.8v / 3.3v / 5v (if external power applied)
- Connector for MicroSD card
- Main Crystal 8Mhz
- RTCC Crystal Clock (optional)
- MicroUSB connector
- Programming connector (ICSP for Pickit2/3)
- Reset Button
- 2 LED for general use
- SPI Serial Flash Memory SST25VF016B 16Mbit / 80 Mhz
- SPI Serial memory Serial Electrically Erasable PROM 256Kbit / 10 Mhz
- PIC32MX460F512L (80MHz, 512k Flash (+12 k Boot), 32k RAM)
The connector 2, has all the control signals for LCD Display + Touch + power
Power input can be applied from USB connector or Battery connector (only for 3.3v/1.8v), from external power (input max 15v), you can get 5v/3.3v/1.8v
(Cards are available to interface TFT LCD and a controller for reflow oven)
Board version 1.3g
Dimension: 50 x 50 mm
you can use this card for test prototypes, control motors/displays, and many other things, personally i have used this card to start prototype of domotic circuits and for my DIY reflow oven (shortly also am going to publish this board).
I provide the headers, but not soldered on the board.